Tokyo Dark Mew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Trailer; Parental Advisory Warning

4 posters

Go down

New Trailer; Parental Advisory Warning Empty New Trailer; Parental Advisory Warning

Post  larkXseth Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:26 pm

Larken: Okay, so I'm going to be blunt. I know what you guys are expecting out of TDM, and it's not what you're going to get. A lot of you are expecting Shadowfax to be sweet and kind, fall in love with Kisshu, conquer all evil, happily ever after. Sadly, that's not the case. It's far from the case. What I'm here to warn you about is the new upcoming Tokyo Dark Mew trailer. If I were going to slap a label on this trailer, I would quite literally have to rate it R. I'm not kidding.

1) Kisshu says "fuck" in it. [This automatically means you have to rate a trailer R anyway... Fail x Fail situation here...]
2) This trailer is full of gore that may not be suitable for younger audiences
3) It touches up on some psychologically unruling subjects such as insanity, philosophy, and suicide
4) There are many distraught sounds in the trailer that even freak me out when I'm editing it.

There. You've been warned.
I'm going to say that this trailer is not appropriate for audiences under the age of fourteen. If you are offended by the content, neither I nor Seth can be held accountable. This is your official disclaimer warning, so take it seriously.

~Larken
larkXseth
larkXseth
Alpha
Alpha

Number of posts : 71
I live... : Okinawa, Japan
Registration date : 2008-12-02

https://tokyo-dark-mew.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

New Trailer; Parental Advisory Warning Empty Re: New Trailer; Parental Advisory Warning

Post  Kisshu Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:09 pm

Yep, she's right.
I say "fuck" in it. Yep.
Wink
Kisshu
Kisshu
Beta
Beta

Number of posts : 54
I live... : In England!
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

New Trailer; Parental Advisory Warning Empty Re: New Trailer; Parental Advisory Warning

Post  larkxxseth Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:27 am

Seth: And what a great fuck it was.
larkxxseth
larkxxseth
Infuser
Infuser

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Kisshu Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Thank you very muchly!
Very Happy
Kisshu
Kisshu
Beta
Beta

Number of posts : 54
I live... : In England!
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post  dynastylegendude Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:25 am

interesting......
quite interesting.......
when will it be out????

dynastylegendude
Noobie Fan
Noobie Fan

Number of posts : 24
I live... : somewhere in england.
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post  larkxxseth Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:27 am

Larken: It's already up. ^ ^
larkxxseth
larkxxseth
Infuser
Infuser

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum