Tokyo Dark Mew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, uhm, Larken's peeved (way to go)

2 posters

Go down

So, uhm, Larken's peeved (way to go) Empty So, uhm, Larken's peeved (way to go)

Post  larkxxseth Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:25 am

Larken: I'm going to be frank here. You guys have turned my tokyo dark mew website into a Kisshu fanbase. It's understandable that you guys want to fangirl and chat with your favorite bishie, but crap, guys, you're making me feel like shit here. If this is the only thing you want the site for, I'm pretty content on taking it down and starting fresh. These forums are free to make. If you want to make a website for your Kisshu fangirling, go ahead, but please, knock it off on mine. It's not the point nor the purpose of this website, and you're all kind of upsetting me. I feel like the work I put into this site has gone to waste.

~Larken
larkxxseth
larkxxseth
Infuser
Infuser

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

So, uhm, Larken's peeved (way to go) Empty Re: So, uhm, Larken's peeved (way to go)

Post  larkxxseth Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:41 am

Larken: I can't say how much I'll be on this site anymore. I'm really beyond hurt by this, as Seth described it, lack of respect. If all you guys want is to fangirl over Kisshu, I don't even know if TDM is worth it anymore, let alone a site dedicated to it's fandom, not his. Seth and Shadow are almost always on as moderators, so feel free to talk with them. As for me, I'm really not in the right sense of mind to talk to any of you right now, except for my staff members.

God knows when my moral will be back up. Thanks, guys.

'Till whenever,

~Larken
larkxxseth
larkxxseth
Infuser
Infuser

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

So, uhm, Larken's peeved (way to go) Empty Oh dear...

Post  MewDarkfire Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Larken's right. Even though I'm not a girl she knows, I think that people should find a site dedicated to Kisshu to fangirl on!

And OF COURSE TDM's worth it! I would DIE if I didn't see the end! DIE, I tell you!

MewDarkfire
Noobie Fan
Noobie Fan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

So, uhm, Larken's peeved (way to go) Empty Re: So, uhm, Larken's peeved (way to go)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down