Tokyo Dark Mew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Dark Mew Fans and Staff!! I need you now!

Go down

Tokyo Dark Mew Fans and Staff!! I need you now! Empty Tokyo Dark Mew Fans and Staff!! I need you now!

Post  larkxxseth Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:57 am

Okay, SO. Here's the drill. (Cast members of TDM may want to read this) I want to do something, just for fun, so that I have a reason to use the TDM models for the Sims 2 I made. I want to do sort of an interview video using your guys' questions with my voice actors acting in it. So here's what you need to do: Ask some questions. There need to be three that can be asked to the entire cast (what's it like working with Lark? is it hard to work on this kind of set? etc) and no more than two for the individual characters (do your emotions get in the way of acting? do you think the animator messes up your hair? etc).

I'll choose the best one's and get started ASAP, but you guys need to help me out FIRST.

Please ask questions for only the following:

Ichigo Momomiya
Minto Aizawa
Retasu Midorikawa
Purin Fong
Zakuro Fujiwara
Kishu
Taruto
Pai
Aoyama and / or Blue Knight
Shadowfax
Kandi Garland
Larken Violetta
Seth Midorikawa
Azu Tokomari
Full Cast

Have fun!
Please get them posted soon! ^ ^

~Larken

PS; Voice actors of Tokyo Dark Mew? You'd better be prepared! There's not going to be a script, so you'll have to improv everything. Twisted Evil
larkxxseth
larkxxseth
Infuser
Infuser

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down